Thursday 9 December 2010

Dominion Ops

After 2 hrs of Dominion Ops spam I finally got my BLU to 90. Dominion Ops is truely good stuff, with a pt you can easily get 30k/hr EXP and farm TE no problem. Although not as much as Abby EXP pt, but you don't have to sit there /shout for 1hr for full alliance, and sit there for another 3hr for EXP to be good. You can leave anytime and easily find ppl to team up with. And you get Dominion notes for AF3 base armor and augment items. For those who has no time to join Abby EXP pt and do 5 hrs of lving, try Dominion Ops!

3 comments:

  1. Is it soloable? I haven't tried them yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the Dominion Ops so far. I was douing with a THF friend, and later a RNG friend, as my WHM for some quick exp/merits in Abyssea-Grauberg. We were getting roughly 2k exp/Op from orbitals/puks (2 star Ops). Plus, on occasion I received random body/hands seals. With proper lights, I think this would be a nice way to get quick experience with very little time spent forming a large group. The Ops seemed to be designed with mobs for solo/small groups (1-2 stars:Tough mobs) and a standard/large (5 stars: IT mobs). But this is just what I noticed in my short time playing with it. It's like FoV 2.0 without the Vana'diel day cooldown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can solo one page in 5 min on BLU easy depending on the mob. Other jobs like DNC, NIN or DRG can also solo page easy. For jobs like BRD or WHM may be a bit tougher. But it's easy to find a pt for it.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.