Tuesday 2 November 2010

Let's talk more about subjob

After all the pting and abby/SMN burn leeching, I finally got my WAR to lv 42, so this subjob is finished...for now. That's one more subjob I can use now, gonna play with it a bit more from now on!

Ummm so how do I feel about WAR sub?




Epeen+100% of course!
Btw, I have no WS dmg +10% gun nor WS gorget(gimp), and was eating squid sushi, fighting abby IT bats. Using Atma of Stout arms as DD atma, the other one was magic attack atma. And yes, bats are weak against piercing.

If I don't receive attk down from bats, and have berserk/warcry/abby temp item on I have like 830 attk with Chaos roll, joytoy melee dmg is 60~110 each hit, and WS dmg averge 2.2~2.7k on bats, 3.1k max. With attack down it drops to 1.2k~1.6k. It's just a very powerful subjob in terms of dmg output, although also a huge MP sponge, mages probably hate this a lot.

I wonder if Wildfire on Armageddon beats Slug shot /WAR in terms of pure WS dmg. /WAR gets Aggressor and Fencer at lv 90, so it's likely to be the subjob of choice at 90 for melee TP pirates, main reason why I'm lving it now.

I also wanted to try BLU/WAR, BLU certainly benefits from aggressor/berserk/warcry/DA/attk bouns also, plus /WAR has high STR which never hurts spell dmg.

Now I get all my subjob lv42+, except SCH which stopped at lv 40. I lv SCH sub for BLU, which was a very useful subjob BLU can use in 75 era, however, I found myself no longer use SCH sub anymore. I no longer do campaign, if I want to support/heal I just /WHM which has haste, so I don't see much point to lv SCH to 42....wait.....

From 41~49, SCH gets Sandstorm/Rainstorm/Windstorm/Firestorm/Hailstorm, which gives weather effect and triggers elemental obi latent to increase QD dmg. Plus all the useful cure/erase/-na spells....SOUNDS LIKE A VERY GOOD SUB FOR COR! It's like the combination of /WHM and /RDM for COR :O Hmmm gonna work on /SCH now.

Hey and there's also /DNC I need to work on, and by the time I finish all those next update come and that's more lving D;

1 comment:

  1. doing subjobs is proving to be a pain in my backside. i feel your pain bro

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.