Wednesday 17 November 2010

AF3 body/hands

SE released pictures of full AF3 for every job. Ummm....

WAR:Looks good. It's not very different from AF1&AF2, but it's black and I like the color. Generally looks better than AF1&2.

MNK:Legs and body doesn't really match, but not too terrible.

THF:Body and head totally doesn't match.....damn THF head/legs looks good and body ruined it.

WHM:Although it's typical WHM look, AF3 set looks very good, better than AF1&2

BLM:Best looking AF3 set out of all jobs IMO.

PLD: I dont' like it, AF2 looks better.

DRK:So-so

RDM:Very cool design, I don't like it as much as some other jobs but overall it's very different from AF1 and 2 and cool.

BST:AF1&2 looks way better.

BRD: Nice....it's not very unique, something I'd already expect, but I like it.

RNG: Looks like a RANGER!

SAM:Some ppl complained it's pink and ugly, but I think it's ok.

NIN: I don't know why ppl like NIN AF3.....NIN AF3 body looks just like AF1 and nothing special. My favorite NIN af is still AF2>AF1>AF3

DRG: Ok I guess.....typical DRG look.

SMN: At first I like it, then starting to dislike it......doesn't really look right for SMN somehow.

BLU: Wtf! Totally doesn't look like an Immortal, lacks Aht Urgan feel, more like a random traveler. AF2>all.

SCH:Another body piece that doesn't match with legs and head.....AF1&2 looks more like a scholar IMO.

DNC:The website only shows male version. I'd say it looks way better than AF1&2 especially for male. Wonder how female ver. looks like. Overall it's black and it's better color than AF1&2. I hate DNC AF1 with a passion.

PUP:Actually fits pretty well with head and legs. Although I still like AF1&2 more, which has more Aht Urgan feel.

COR:AF3 on male char certainly looks better than AF1&2 on male char. But I'm more curious about the female version, I wonder if female ver. looks different like AF1&2. COR AF1&2 looks so-so on male modal, but on female char it's the best looking AF1&2, how I ended up lving COR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.