Sunday 6 June 2010

An Empty Vessel

My name is Afania, I entered the world of grinding hell....err...I mean the world of Vana'diel on 2009/04. And been living in there ever since.

I found myself fall in love with the arts of Immortals of Aht Urgan, thus leveled Blue mage as my first job 75. While I leveling this job, I discovered using blue magic only leads to distruction, turning the user into a mindless beast, slowly becoming a soulless tool of the empire.

That's how I decided to join the Seagull Phratrie, a group of corsairs, to persue freedom, dreams and adventures. I leveled COR to 75, happy with my life of a pirate, picked all mission rewards for this job, spent all merit points on this job, spent all my money on this job(Yes, I'm broke pretty much all the time)...and still constantly found myself using BLU most of the time.

Maybe deep in my mind I'm an empty vessel, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.