Sunday 6 June 2010

Die-namis D:

Cor relic legs finally dropped in dyna sandy. Seems like a good pants to do Slug shot WS. Although I can't really figure out if it's better to WS in relic legs(Higher STR and AGI modifier, seems like a piece capable of doing more dmg) or my ASA pants(higher racc and rattk). I guess it's now really the time to make two different sets for my ranged attk. One for ranged TP and one for WS.

4/5 relic on both jobs now. Although I still have no idea when I'll ever get my pirate hat, and end my life as a fail pirate. Only the god of Vana(Or lord of dyna maybe) knows.

Also bought an Aquilo staff, my first HQ staff! Finally not a NQ staff noob anymore! Making my QD set a step further away from being gImP.

http://www.ffxiah.com/item_sets.php?id=145526

I should really stop being lazy and go grind a Rover's gloves and Denali kecks......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.