Saturday 19 May 2012

1:57

After a couple weeks of running Provenance run event, I finally broke 2 min Provenance watcher zerg record.

Provenance Watcher dead in 1:57!

In the end I can't really call this pick up group anymore, since majority of the player in ally are ppl I already know and asked to join beforehand, I ended up only /shout for 1 spot for it, and that's mainly because all my CORs couldn't come.

There are also a couple of ppl I relied on heavily, without them I can never make any smooth provenance run, such as Ganukay for providing suggestions to the run all the time(and provide warning lists so I don't ended up invited land mine DDs), Jennn for bringing in mule army for embrava and Wild card, and couple of extra pimp DDs from his/her LS, not to mention main curing entire ally as only WHM AND still kept my firestorm up ;D

And of course, great players like Ager(who parsed on the top most of the time with Rag), Xiaona, Rattitt(My royal SCH/BLM stunner <3) also helped a tone, without them dragon run will probably be pretty bad XD

I tried COR for maybe 1st time in decades, I honestly haven't play it since my 1st Provenance clear. I tried new atmacite, put on new shiny Nyzul F100 gear(have 3 pieces atm, 1 more until Nyzul part done), and got 2.8k avg in BC and 2.5k on dragon on none firesday, with highest breaking 3.4k~3.5k, did over 22k dmg in less than 2 min zerg with 8 WFs. Other melees with embrava did about 5~10 WSs in 2 min, so my WS frequency certainly didn't fall way behind comparing with melee DDs.

I can't say I'm not happy with the result. Certainly room for improvement though, after a bit more metal grinding(finish that 99 gun for 5 more AGI), a bit more gear grinding(Body and feet still not complete), and a bit more atmacite upgrade(need to test that addle atma for possible +5 MAB from atmacite), aiming to do 3k WF avg in Provenance! ;D

I'm also temped to change my G2 merit to snake eye 3 Winning steak 5 for Provenance, considering my snake eye additional effect NEVER get a chance to proc, mainly because I usually don't use it on none-unlucky in a 4 roll rotation.

Time to change, I guess.

2 comments:

  1. My parse showed 02:02 :(
    srs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I always used Ganu's parse as standard,if I use your 2:02 as standard then all previous parse are invalid DX

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.