Thursday 21 April 2011

/BLU v.s /RDM

Due to some discussion about /BLU v.s /RDM for Wildfire spam on forums, I did a test yesterday Aurelis's pt when I log in to do WoTG quest with Mem and Free.

Let me explain the pros and cons of both subs first. /RDM gives MABII, that's MAB+ 24. /BLU gives MABI, that's MAB+20. But /BLU can set AGI spells. After setting all the AGI spells /BLU gives 9 extra AGI compare with /RDM, as you can see in the screenshot below, that's the stat of naked Afania ;>










Test it on Tigers in Altepa, with Lone wolf/Ultimate/GH atma and squid sushi, no wizards roll no temp items, Earthsday.

/BLU:


/RDM:





It seems /RDM wins no?
Well I don't know why the test result shows /RDM wins, as +9 AGI supposed to beat +4 MAB...... Perhaps I need to do the math to figure out why....




Well anyways, when I joined Aurelis's pt to test /BLU, it happened to be firesday. I was planning to make an epeen SS for Wildfire after I finish lv 90 Armageddon, however since I'm planning to take a break and deactivate my account soon maybe I should just do it now before I leave. I invited a SCH to the pt and got firestorm, used the Agility potion I got from WoTG missions, used squid sushi, used Ascetic's Gambir, used Karin Obi, used Lone wolf/Ultimate/GH atma, and the result....




This WS is so OP in EXP pt......
Note that my WS and atma set is not even capped. If I have Reaver grip+1, Ambusher's hose, AGI+7 rings, Novio earring, smoldering sky atma, one more abyssite of furtherance and a BRD, it can go even higher. Is it possible to break 10k dmg with this WS? I'll leave the question for those who has better gears than me to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.