Wednesday 14 May 2014

GEO RUN Ergon weapons

Apparently it's very OP and game changing, inc RUN GEO Ergon weapon only /shout.

I never understand the logic behind SE's gear stat. They wanted to get rid of REM then they make RUN GEO Ergon weapon game changing, while other REM remain kinda minor upgrade/sidegrade.

What's next? After waves and waves of "My GEO RUN doesn't get invite without Ergon weapon" complain on OF they'd make new weapon with same function again to please another group of player. Like what they've done in the past.

SE I know your trick, after this update 2 of my reforge AF(which I spent 3M to make, mind you) is going to storge, I can already see this coming ;/. Afania knows best.

(And I must be a masochist to play "let's toss gear every month" FFXI)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.