Friday 1 November 2013

Afania can't kill Twintania(Omg it rhymes!)

Tried T5 again with my FC coil progression group, first try after clear video released.


And......still wipega :X

I'm probably the weakest link in entire group atm, no glowly weapon, less than 4k HP, everyone else has 4.2k and glowly.

I AM GOING TO BE KICKED DUE TO BEING TOO GIMP D:
On top of 2 BRD isn't needed for Twintania D:

After BRD nerf I'm gonna lose my job D: D; D: (back to BRD nerf cry again)


Current coil T5 upgrade plan:

1.Gryphonskin ring HQ with VIT/acc meld
2.Bard's pants
3.+1 for glowly.

Thinking about getting HQ craft earring for VIT too, but kinda don't want to ;<

By the time I got what I need crystal tower gonna be out and every group and their mother would beat it D:

Btw, lol@ world first drama/butthurt on BG(forum not FC) :D

And lol@T5 nerf after someone beat it. :D

Oh and btw, first JP T5 video finally pop, cg and hopefully there's less "OUTSIDERS BEAT IT FIRST" butthurt now.....the amount of outsider/foreigner blah blah on JP forum after T5 clear vid out is insane.

World first video=automatically generates butthurts all over the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.