Monday 28 October 2013

Sooo, more gear grind

T5 video finally out, answered quit a bit of questions I had when trying T5 yesterday. As suspected, everyone needs good gear.....I guess no T5 clear for me for a while!(Because my gear sucked D:)

Atm I feel all those "world first kill" race is actually about who started grinding IL90 gear early, due to gears makes much larger difference compare with XI. Getting "world first" in XI was mostly about getting right job/setup, as previous world first groups for endgame content aren't that much better geared than other hardcore LS. The BRD in video has around 700~800 HP more than me D:

Kinda regret lving slow in Sept, now no coil T5 clear for maybe another 2 months if that's how much gear I need D:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.