Friday 25 October 2013

Coil turn 2 parse

Joined a new static, and found out how static has lower performance than PUG, mostly because I sucked at playing FFXIV :)

T2 parse:

Me(NQ relic, 3 pieces of IL90 armor/acc): 280k total

MNK BLM: around 340k total, same lv of gear as me.

Another BRD in +1 relic and IL70 for every slot, AK ring(which I don't have): 180k.

No matter how I see it, BRD isn't a super strong DPS unless we're playing it way wrong.

AND SE IS NERFING BRD WTF SO RAGE.

I agree that having BRD as DPS = Coil easy mode, but that's mainly because of healer, and BRD is just avg player/PUG friendly.

STILL PISSED AT SE NERFING BRD, I DON'T WANT TO PLAY COR ANYMORE. I WANT TO PLAY A SUPPORT DPS THAT CAN ACTUALLY, HIT STUFF D: D: D:


2 comments:

  1. Aren't all parsers messed up atm?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Correct, no parser tracks DoTs accurately, they have to guess.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.