Saturday 12 January 2013

Triple shot testing

Got bored and decided to test whether AF3+2 body needs to be equipped full time for triple shot, or only need to be equipped during activation.

Test method:

Go /ra naked, except Awilda's gun, bronze bullet and movement speed legs.

Pop triple shot naked and shoot.

If the shot only shoot once, and it's kill shot, then that shot doesn't count. In case it's a TS proc but only shoot once since you won't shoot 2nd+ bullet if 1st bullet kills it. Reset or warp back to MH once TS wears.

Result: Out of 35 shots, 12 TS proc. So 34% proc rate.

Then go pop triple shot with AF3+2 body on, remove the body after JA popped, go /ra.

Result: Out of 43 shots, 17 TS proc, so 39% proc rate.

Note that the sample size is too small atm to determine real proc rate of TS with and without body. But I can almost confirmed that AF3+2 doesn't need to be equipped full time to enhance TS, as my TS proc rate seems higher if I pop it with AF3+2 then remove it when I /ra.

I guess I gonna go collect larger sample size to find out the real TS proc rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.