Friday 11 January 2013

/DNC, or not to /DNC?

Recently I heard ppl saying /DNC is better for zergs(specifically, prov watcher zerg), for extra haste. So I decided to sit down and find out exactly how much increase with haste samba with capped magic haste.

I only tried double march with max bonus(so magic haste capped), because spreadsheet doesn't have 5% haste samba, only has 10%, and my math sucked too much that I can't tell the job output without spreadsheet! With max march tier, 5% or 10% makes no difference.

Using Ejiin's WAR max+TP set, (except changed legs to Avant+1), target Qilin, 25% Chaos and 21% DA roll, max double march, VW temp up. /SAM, RCB.

Without haste samba: 753.944
With haste samba: 796.519

Close to 6% increase.

If there are 3 WARs(since ideal setup with 4 DD pt would be 3 WAR 1 DRK, so you usually get 3 WAR max, in a 5 DD setup COR may not be in DD pt to begin with) , it'd be 18% increase.

Considering how much difference attack makes for last stand zerging, I highly doubt /DNC would lose less than 18% output over /WAR in a zerg, I lose fencer, berserk+war cry, and 15 acc if I /DNC instead of /WAR. It probably makes bigger difference if your BRD don't have max march tier.

If you have SAM DRK in pt, they also gain no advantage from haste samba. Not sure how MNK works because I don't play MNK!

Fun fact, putting Ejiin's Ukon WAR set and his Mythic SAM set on spreadsheet, found WAR with ukon 99 is 3 DPS ahead of Mythic 99 SAM even without haste samba.

With haste samba WAR pulls even further ahead.

Warrior fantasy gogo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.