Wednesday 23 January 2013

Store TP set

After recent MKris melee discussion, I finally decided to sit down and look for a good Mkris TP set.


Epona's ring over Tyrant is almost the same in terms of TP gain speed. Belt is Goading and feet is Cobra(only good STP feet I can find). Head/hand/legs are Skadi+1. Surprisingly regain earring is about equal to STP+2 earring. But I guess that's cuz you can only regain 2 tick with haste buffs starting from 0 TP.

This set should add 2.1 more TP every swing, thus faster TP gain. I took away most of the DA gears such as back piece/twilight belt/thaumas feet.

Now time to grind skadi +1, which I will probably never finish ;( I should get a tactical mantle sometimes too.






For a setup that I only use on prov watcher, which I don't do anymore XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

1 comment:

  1. Edit: Actually regain/STP+2 earring over Brutal/STP+2 earring, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.