Friday 7 October 2011

Difference

Been trying to download FFXIV patch 1.19 for 3 days, and it's taking forever. So I log on to FFXI to see how the game is now for a short time. Not a lot of ppl on, which surprised me.

If you read SE official forum, FFXIV community is generally very happy with this new patch, with plenty of game balance fix and an epic battle. While FFXI is community rage about long grind with very little content.

SE's evil plan to kill FFXI so FFXI player all goes to FFXIV huh?

2 comments:

  1. I dunno what people want to be honest.

    They want to be able to play FFXI 18 hours a day because they are hopelessly addicted then they claim it's a boring grind.

    Get a life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the biggest problem is Voidwatch is nothing but a series of NM fights(about 30% of current Abyssea content), but you need to repeat it for at least 1 year to collect 1.5k metals(if the drop rate is as bad as I've heard)

    So they added a few NMs, and it's gonna last for 1+ year, that's why ppl /rage.

    Personally I think it's all because hardcore players in FFXI whine too much....some ppl grind 10 jobs 90 and 5 empys in Abyssea then complained this game is too easy and gear comes fast now they got nothing to do, now SE make you do same content for 1+ year.

    Pretty sure hardcore players will get that 1.5k metals a couple of months later.....but I'm out, I'm gonna focus on DP instead.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.