Saturday 29 October 2011

-300k

Shows that I have zero knowledge about tanking(sorry Zeig ;<)

Been working on MDT- set recently for BLU, and after searching on FFXIAH.com this is the better set I come up with that's better than previous set as long as there's a mage to shell V.



Something like this should have 25% MDT- and capped with shell V, and Magic def. bonus +9(w. legs has MDB augment on it), and a small chance to take 0 dmg while it lands, and not omgwtf hard to get(doesn't require Dring). I also just recently realized(blu noob again) BLU can set magic def bonus job trait, so even with /NIN or /WAR there always +10 MDB. With Saline coat and Barrier tusk to reduce more magic dmg.

Still missing earrings/shadow ring/ammo in that set, so that's another 3.5M waiting to blow away ;<

Why I have -300k? Reason is obvious(besides buying Alexandrite etc), still have evasion set/PDT- set to blow money on ;(

I think I'm probably one of the best player at spending money in this game(=D =D =D), as most other players I know of seems to hold large amount of gil and never spend it(while Q.Qing about wanting relic/Dring/empy weapons and such)

But it is a good thing, if there are more players that likes to toss gil like me, it will cause inflation, as if inflation isn't bad enough atm already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.