Saturday 3 September 2011

Light shot/Dark shot stuff.....and more mythic stuff

Since no one posted this on the forum yet(cuz no one cares....who the fk uses dark shot nowadays....FIRE SHOT AND WF ONRY HOHOHOHOHO), I decided to drag Beelol to test light shot/dark shot stuff to find an answer that's been in my mind for ages(again).


My question was: Does dark shot increase dark elemental WS like Leaden Salute? Does light shot increase holy dmg or light SC dmg?

2 months ago when I tested Leaden Salute, dark shot didn't seem to add any dmg. At first I though light/dark shot just works differently, then I realized that dark shot didn't "land" at all when I used it and displayed no effect, since the mob has nothing to dispel.

After tested it with Bee's holy, I got the conclusion that light/dark shot should be able to increase dmg, if it lands. If it displays no effect, then it won't increase dmg. One of the light shot I used displayed "no effect" because mob already slept, and that light shot didn't increase dmg. Rest of the light shot all increase dmg just fine.

Therefore in order to boost Leaden Salute dmg, the mob probably need to have a dispel-able effect on first. Which can put DP slight disadvantage when comparing against Arma.

Oh btw, Mythic is going to receive major buff next update, 300 TP now gives attack 2~3 times(although ranged weapon still deal 2x~3x dmg instead). Which may make 2h Mythic weapons godly.

A bit....regret I didn't do Tizona....just a bit......Just trioed CoP Bahamut fight on BLU to help Beelol get clear, pretty much tanked the entire fight and did most of the dmg, I can probably duo this BC nowadays with a healer, was a lot of fun(Again, this kind of fun I really can't get if I play Corsair or other jobs). Attack2~3 times after using mythic WS may be somewhat awesome if you're tanking/soloing straight tank. You get the MP back after you hit stuff, and you can gain TP really fast to spam Sanguine to get HP back. You can offhand multi-hit Khanda to get TP even faster....epic.

Too bad I still feel I have no talent to play BLU to equip it with god uber gears XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.