Monday 14 February 2011

New avatar \o/ Tarutaru ftw \o/

I uploaded a new avatar picture, as you can see, it's a Taru version of Afania! :D


Long time ago when my friend Cataclysm still plays, he gave me a Tarutaru rice cake before certain Limbus run, and that's my first time having an experience to play as a taru with taru's point of view. They're so short!

Even worse, Tarutaru rice cake version of Taru is even shorter than real Tarus!



I like Tarus, but I guess I probably won't like to play as a Taru XD. The character I created in FFXIV is also Hyur(Hume). Some say Hume is a boring race because it has strength and specialty, I guess that's why keep playing as a hume characters even though I usually like other Taru players more XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.