Wednesday 28 July 2010

Subjob test

After the level cap increase I'm interested in testing some new subjobs.
Planning to test:
BLU80/COR40: Hmmmm, BLU doesn't get much benefit from /COR since BLU can't use a gun, that means no QD. But subbing COR at 80 gives Evoker's roll, which gives refresh to whole pt including myself. Worth a try.

BLU80/RDM40: I often solo EP mobs subbing this, mostly because I don't have DNC and don't really need /NIN for EP mobs. For events, this sub is versatile, has magic def bouns and magic attack bouns, can quickly swap to nuking gear and nuke when mobs with strong physical dmg resistance popped. Fast cast is good for headbutt spam. But the survivability is lower than /NIN.

BLU80/WHM40: BLU now gets haste when /WHM, quite possibly making it a viable main healer for a 6 ppl pt if the pt can't find a real healer.

BLU80/SCH40: Probably not as good as before since /WHM and /RDM getting better.

BLU80/DNC40:I need to level DNC for this.

BLU80/WAR40:I need to level WAR for this.

BLU80/SAM40:I need to level SAM.....(omg repeat D:)

COR80/RNG40:RNG is already one of the best DD sub, now with Shadowbind it may be a new best sub for events. High AGI to land QD is just a bouns.

COR80/WHM40:An overused sub for COR already. At 40 it gets haste, making ppl sticking on it more. No, it's not a new sub, but I haven't get a chance to try it after COR 80.

COR80/SCH40:I always prefer /WHM for support, I love Stoneskin and haste more than SCH abilities.

COR80/BLU40: I don't recall /BLU gets any good new spell at 80...it also has no magic attack bouns II like /RDM, this sub is not really attractive......BUT I WANT TO CAST HEADBUTT ON COR!

COR80/RDM40: Magic attack bounsII yay!

COR80/SAM40:Repeat

COR80/WAR40:Repeat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.