Wednesday 21 July 2010

Abyssea EXP pt, love and hate

Appearantly, Abyssea is SE's new way to EXP from 75~99, it gives large amount of EXP at once, and a pretty smart way to get player to level 99 without grinding forever. My only problem is, Abyssea EXP pt takes too damn long, and EXP won't be good until 3hr+ of pting, a bit too much for me.

When Abyssea was out, it's kinda of a new way to EXP, instead of pt with 6 ppl, you pt with 18 ppl. Instead of getting 10k/hr, 20k/hr or 25k/hr, you get 50k/hr, 60k/hr and so on. Instead of pt for 2~3hr and you disband, you pt for 6hr, 8hr or 15hr (omg). The amount of EXP it gives makes level 75 pink bird merit pt lol.

Some people likes Abyssea EXP pt, because some jobs such as BLU or BLM usually don't get invite, but they're needed in Abyssea pt to get Azure light. Even if the job is not good for EXP pt, or level too low, ppl can still open chests and leech.

At first, EXP in Abyssea is new to me, and I kinda like it. But now I really hate Abyssea EXp pt, hate it hate it hate it D;.......I think.

I've been trying to join an Abyssea EXP pt and get my COR to 80 for a while, but having trouble to find enough time to do Abyssea pt. Pt for 5~6 hr+ at once is just a bit too much, with all the events in game and in real life. In the end, I skipped Dyna and some shit to do irl, just to get my COR to 80 within one day.

And.....DING COR80!

Hurray!

But I sacrificed a lot of stuff I gonna do irl, and probably no longer the first in line after my pirate hat in my Dyna LS. Lost and gain. I said I hate it and yet I fell for it.

I like to get 200k EXP per run, but now I kinda miss the old pink bird merit pt, when you pt for 1.5hr and disband. Or FoV or campaign, where I can go semi-afk and do something else, then come back later and still gets EXP. I hope SE can make another new way to EXP that gives more EXP/hr than campaign or FoV in next update, but no need to sit in front of the computer for such a LONNNNNGGGG time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.