Wednesday 30 April 2014

Acc build and more yorcia note

Although it's not exactly easy to get ppl to come to yorcia(apparently this zone is cursed that everyone has to stay away), I've been trying to get a 6 men full yorcia clear instead of 7 men for a while now, just to see if 6 men work better.

As stated in previous post, in order for DDx2 COR BRD WHM SCH setup to work well, COR must do dmg too, and it's buff boost must > 3rd DD. Fortunately, one of the NM T4 mandy has very high evasion, that hunter's roll may make this job worth a slot.

Unfortunately, this zone isn't easy to DD.

I've been trying to get better gears for better DD performance in this zone. Below are some of the tips and tricks I discovered so far. It's not complete yet, not until I get a 6 man clear and parse result from it. And I probably won't complete for a while cuz nobody want to Yorcia D:

I /DNC for this zone, as always. Food: Sushi, chaos fighter until T4.

T1:

Easiest to DD, just TP last stand TP last stand. A LS set with low acc works. I used Pulfanxa R15 path A for this. LS was around 4k.

T2 tree + T3

Same, TP + LS. I missed LS twice on tree with same set as T1, maybe acc was a bit low. LS was around 6~7k on tree when DT down.

T4: The fun part, this NM needs a full evasion build and 1150 accuracy. Which is really, really hard to get.

This is the acc build I'm working on COR atm:



Dagger is IL119 path B, hand and mani is also acc path. Unless I miss anything, this should be the highest acc gear COR can get. (Can probably replace 1 of the earring for acc and screw DW)

Note that legs/head can be replaced with path B Qaaxo, body can be replaced with Lanun Frac+1. Those replacement has a bit lower acc but higher PDT- for more survive-ability.

I also noticed WF worked better than last stand on this NM. Because....well, if you get madrigal you can't get prelude, if you get madrigal you can't get min, and the list goes on.

My WF hit for 2.4k without prepare....didn't bring all my WF gear nor getting right buff for WF. If I knew WF hits that high I'd bring my obi and use WF buff for even higher dmg. My LS don't avg as high cuz all the misses.


Another issue I noticed in Yorcia is how hard it is to land light/dark shot, which is often required. Although it's partially my fault that I didn't carry a macc set for last yorcia run due to the lack of space, I only had macc earring, AGI ring and AF119 head/feet for macc swap, didn't bring shark rings and so on.I guess next time I can carry them.


Ideally the head should be blood mask for more shots. But if the shots won't land then I may as well use reforge AF. This should be the last slot to swap out.

R15 x4(and PDT path R15), macc gears. There's tons to work on if I want to be useful in Yorcia besides roll and afk lol.



1 comment:

  1. Fuck me, completely forgot that WF won't work very well on none-ilv guns. Screw Erra!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.