Wednesday 28 August 2013

Quit 14 for now

After days and days of trying to log in every night since 1st day of early access, only to get kicked out in 10 miin. Then had to deal with version check fail ffxiv launcher file issue, I finally gave up.

This game, so far, is no better than 1.0, in may aspect a worse experience, that I wonder what's the point to do a relaunch if they're going to fuck it up like this.

And all the fan boys still defending XIV/SE on forums after players PAID for the service is amusing.

Slower pace than 1.0(some ppl may disagree, but that's how I feel), more issues than 1.0 launch. I know newly launched MMO tend to have issues, but an AAA title with this many issues is....rare.

Time to see if my shitty new cheap laptop can run GW2 or SWTOR for now :<



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.