Thursday 11 July 2013

Tojil run

I haven't been playing much FFXI recently due to connection issues, broken PC, and general lack of motivation.

Then LS did a Tojil+5NM run so I joined for KI, also to learn how to organize a proper Tojil run. Thank god I didn't d/c this time!




Tbh, I didn't have any of the pieces I intend to get 1 month ago :p I haven't finish merit, haven't get any refresh pieces, and haven't even start MP/Macc gun.

I guess those aren't required to get win after all, so I just gimped through it, while failing 1hr reset  in the run(Starting to feel guilty D;)

I managed to hit around 630MP with what I have now. But I had np managing MP on 4 NM+Tojil while casting -na/erase/haste none stop. Only NM I had MP issue is turtle, due to full dispel I rarely have ballad. I also couldn't keep evoker up due to DD reroll. In fact WHM kinda had MP issue on turtle and had to convert too(this pt kinda kill slow, so turtle fight dragged on for a while).

I'd say it's probably better to do it with refresh pieces and med, unless your group is very good.

Anyways, Buramenk'ah got! MAY I DD ON BLU NOW?


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caught myself used SCH roll on wrong person in the SS D;

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.