Saturday 20 July 2013

NTL

Shark boss +5NM cleared!



Honestly, this is one of the most intense fight I had in my FFXI career. My heart almost explode ._. Part of the reason is because I tried my best not to make any mistake and fail the run, so I felt like a rubber band D; But overall I'd say I probably didn't make major mistake besides haste wore a few sec a couple of times and I couldn't reapply fast enough. I also had almost 0 MP issue, that made me question whether it's necessary to even build COR MP refresh set, just because I had way more MP than I can handle.

I also noticed it's much easier to land sleeps on all NMs here, compare with morimar.

Every NM took slightly longer to die compare with Tojil runs, that means even less room for error. However, the entire run in the end was perfect, when I said perfect, I mean perfect heal, no death, and perfect strat execution. And I kinda doubt I can ever lead a perfect run like this.

Maybe I can't, considering I've never really lead a perfect run in an event if I remember correctly :< And honestly I have no idea how ppl just automatically know what to do when it's not a "static"(different members on different job role everytime)

After I start leading Tojil run, I finally understand how 1 mistake can fail entire run, even though I already guessed and tried to prevent every situation that would fuck up the run.

Yeah, I didn't know that even pulling NM, and walking to next NM after 1 NM killed can be main reason to fail a run.

And even worse part is, if 1 thing fail, ppl start drama. Hell ppl even start drama when they can't get in, when they bailed in the first place! Or even spread false rumor about many aspect.

Anyways, enough rant and drama. I should be happy with 2nd boss clear :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.