Wednesday 27 March 2013

New job

I'm planning to lv a new job again ._. Mainly because recently I completely lost motivation in FFXI, that I no longer find the game fun. I try to look for other games for replacement and no game works. I realized that if I want to continue to have fun in FFXI, I need to take up another job seriously.

I found my old JP job guide again, and suddenly remember how much I used to be interested in BLU and COR when I was new, and how much I want to know more them. I'd do every research about the job. Now that I'm pretty familiar with nearly every job in FFXI, and the game kinda lacked the "oh everything is new" feel and got really boring. Even with new content I don't see myself feel motivated.

Every once a while when I thought about taking up another job, I'd ended up worry too much because realistic side of Afania is too strong :(

"I don't want to lv up a job and spend time on it, and that job ended up being useless"

"I don't want to lv up a job that's too hard to gear or takes too much inventory"

Now that FFXI is no longer new to me, lving up a new job gets a lot less interesting when I already know what a job is capable of most of the time. But now it's probably a good chance to lv up a new job, with SoA releasing soon, and game mechanic changing, nobody knows much about what's coming next. And I can probably lv up a new job without having to deal with realistic side of me.

Jobs I'm (currently)interested in:

PLD, looks cool.......with attack ratio/enmity changing PLD probably will be useful again(oh noes realistic side of Afania revived) I have Req, Almace and Adamas, so I just need to work on heavy armors and +2 lol.

RUN, the moment I saw this job, I know it's "my type" of job. Tank, uses GS, has magical ability(hybrid), pt buff......AF looks awesome too. I have majority of RUN gears, and I planned to finish Skadi set anyways. So this seems like a good choice.

My only problem is that lving RUN means I have to delevel Req for Reso. At least PLD I can just PLD/DNC and DW two swords if I need to DD for some reason :(


GEO looks fun too, but I don't like the AF at all, so screw GEO :p


The best way to get it done, is to get it done before I regret without thinking :<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.