Saturday 23 February 2013

Mog Bonanza

I shocking realized that I almost forgot to buy Mog Bonanza, then I found out that I don't really want to buy them at all, since I never win anything worthwhile and it's always a pain in the ass to deal with inv-.

Regardless, I still bought 3 marbles this year.....inv-3 is better than inv-10. I used to buy 10 marbles just to cover all rank 5 price, but this year I don't really see any rank 5 prize I want, none of them worth sacrificing 10 inv for.

Hey, at least this year you get mog missiles if you win nothing!

But if I do win them, below are my choices for each rank(not like I ever win anything, ever)

Rank 1:

Defending Ring.

You may think I'm gonna pick a DP, but if I pick DP I won't be able to complete the longest quest in this game. So I'd rather try to get Mythic with completed quest in quest log, instead of getting a free Mythic and nothing else.

So the choice is between Tizona or D ring. I've wanted D ring for a while now, while banana sword is nice trophy, but I want D ring more ._. D ring can also cost more than a Mythic if unlucky, so it's completely worth getting it over Banana sword.


Rank 2:

Probably Cat's Eye.

So I can finish the quest XD

Also wanted T.saio, but every living being on this planet would probably call me an idiot if I picked T saio over Cat's eye. Also the money I saved I could buy a hex -1 body, which is better than T.saio.

Rank 3:

I don't see anything I want in Rank 3, so I'm probably going to pick gil.

Rank 4:

So many inv- items in Rank 4......skill gain rate+ items may be nice, but I haven't lv up new job for years :) Maybe an ark scythe or something for Abyssea proc, then ended up never use it regardless w

Rank 5:

So many inv-1 statue again....Behemoth statue maybe.

Rank 6:

Mog missile party :)

2 comments:

  1. This reminded me that I haven't bough my marbles yet, too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, what did you win from Bonanza? :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.