Monday 4 February 2013

Being honest

Many times in job/pt setup discussion, I always heard such claim before certain player suggested X job isn't good.


"I absolutely love X job and have very good gear, but it's not very useful."
"X job isn't so good, don't misunderstand, I love X job, but it's just not very useful in this event"
"My X job is my best geared job, but it's pretty useless atm."


etc.


Not sure why we need a disclaimer before speaking the truth. So if you don't have well geared X job, you can't speak the truth and talk bad about it. And you only have right to speak the truth if you have the job leveled and well geared, as if your opinion won't worth a shit without actually having the job.

Guess it's human nature that ppl accepts opinion based on person, not by reasoning, lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.