Sunday 10 October 2010

Port Jeuno=new WG? 83 stones go go!

I noticed many ppl now stay/set HP in Port Jeuno instead of WG because of abyssea, I also set my HP in Port Jeuno sometimes so i can warp back quickly. Since Abyssea is all that matters in this game I guess Port Jeuno is now new WG?

Anyways.

I obtained both Abyssite of Celerity, and ended up having 83 stones. So I decide to solo some easy NMs in Abyssea-La Theine so i can waste my stones. First NM that comes into mind is Baba Yaga, which is quite possibly the easiest mob(mob, not NM) in abyssea and it drops a key item for Carabosse.

At first I /WHM for magic def bouns and RR in case I die, in the end I found /THF is better for the drops. This NM spams Silencega a lot, so I was planning to save money of echo drops by kiting while silenced, apparently it doesn't work too well because of graviga. Well, this NM drops some nice stuff for sell anyways, so it's still profitable even with all the echo spam if lucky.

Other wise it's easier than any abyssea mob. /NIN is not needed because it only do WS moves and no melee attack. It's WS is very weak, so it's actually weaker than those mobs that melee. Aeroga III is easily stunable. With double refresh atma I almost never run out of MP. Basically just kill like usual, stun Aeroga III and magic fruit when MP gets lower than 75% and everything is gonna be fine.

Next easy soloable NM I gonna try is probably Nahn which drops BLU af3 neck piece. I also want to do La Theine Liege for Carabosse pop set as well, it's duoable but I'm not sure if it's soloable. However having atmas certainly make things easier. In fact because I'm too used to the power of atma and abyssea temp items, I keep forgetting to conserve MP in Einherjar >.>

I'm seriously considering lving a mage mule and dual box so I can take down abyssea NMs without asking ppl to help or something ._.

I also found new abyssea zone is now over populated. Getting ??? to pop seal NMs or claiming seal NMs is a pain, with pts occupying ??? everywhere. I think I'm probably one of the few player that's still farming old zones NM instead of new seal NMs, lol. Guess I won't be getting AF3+1s or a awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.