Wednesday 6 October 2010

Atma > Gear

I spent whole weekend to get my FFXI working again, and also got my Atma of the Stout Arm and second lunar abyssite. This atma gives STR+40 and lots of attk/rattk. Everyone, including myself was very excited when we got it, like we got some kind of god like gear. Now I wonder if the era of Atma > gear is here.

When new STR+6 ring was out, everyone was like :OOOOOOOOO, because it's 1 STR more than old Flame ring.
Now compare with STR+40 or STR+50 Atma, a few STR improvement on gears is so small that's is almost neglectable.

Probably the main reason why I'm focusing on getting COR AF3 seals instead of BLU AF3 seals. +8 STR +8 DEX 4% haste on BLU legs is so godly compare with old +4 STR +4 enkidu and 3% haste pants, but 4 more STR, DEX and 1 more haste doesn't make a huge difference when comparing with +40 STR or +50 STR atma.

Now with 2 lunar abyssite access, my BLU gets fast cast, 5MP/tic refresh, +40 STR and decent amount of attk for more DoT.
For COR, I used Atma of Heavens for MAB and Atma of Stout Arm for STR+40 and rattk+. But I found my Uggalepih pendant almost never active because of refresh, in the end it's only MAB+2 if I use Atma of Heavens. I'll probably try Atma of Sellsword + Atma of Stout arm combo next time, until I get Atma of the drifter.

1 comment:

  1. P.S I just noticed the windy atma is magic attack but not magic attack bouns, omg I'm so dumb ><

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.