Thursday 9 August 2012

Fighting for Accuracy #2

It seems that after some adjustment, I'm able to cap(parsed 95%~100%) accuracy in Legion 4 T1 halls, and floating around 90% in Hall of Mul, that's shooting outside of sweet spot to avoid AoE too.

That means it's entirely possible to cap accuracy in Mul on COR/SAM eating Pot-Au-Feu with T.abj feet+Gunman or T.abj body with just 1 hunter or 1 prelude, really only need both on something like An 2nd wave Behemoth.

I also don't get a BRD in Kizuna's run, but with a BRD, /WAR last stand beats WF pretty easily in legion.

However, due to WF easier to buff after new staff introduced, and doesn't require chaos, personally I still prefer WF. That provides extra empty buff slot for something like snapshot roll for faster TP. Last stand probably works best with BRD buff, which isn't entirely reliable.

/SAM is probably the most useful SJ in legion, unless you need utility(which shouldn't),the ability to squeeze out extra 1~2 WS when JA's up is pretty useful. And of course 3rd eye helps survive-ability.

I tried /WAR a few runs in Ki, when I mainly use last stand. Although added extra LS dmg is nice, it's WS frequency isn't anywhere close to /SAM.

With everything setup correctly, I usually parse 5%~7% with Kizunas's group(with 5 rag DRK in ally) unless I died too much. When I started legion I did way less than that, I guess I'm getting better....maybe!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.