Monday 3 January 2011

Shinryu, my turn + new year new goal (!?)

I /shout in Jeuno and made a pt, finally got my Raja (last title needed for Shinryu access) clear.
I got my clear with Tav brewing, only lol cape dropped. Well at least I got my 200k cruor access, incoming shinryu spam!

I only had 500k cruor when I got my access, so that means 2 brew.

I spent my first brew on date(?) with Tavera, since I already promised. That means this brew is basically a waste since no one else gonna be in the pt and proc blue.



Then I killed Shinryu on BLU spamming Sanguine blade. Ager told me his Sanguine can do 12k, mine only did 10k. I guess I'm gimp then! XD But still good enough to kill it. I probably need /RDM and get more MAB atma next time for Sanguine blade spam.

Next brew we got blue proc, I wanted to test wildfire-less COR brewing for a bit. Appearantly Leaden Salute is not as good as Sanguine for this fight. Dmg is only 6k~10k even with /RDM, dark staff and lucky number wizard's roll. Even worse, somehow it healed 20k+ if I WS at wrong time. I wasted one brew just because I healed it at least 60k HP after some failed WS.

Anyways.

Since now it's 2011, I guess I'll set up some new goal for this year as well. First goal will be play less FFXI and focus on RL more XD

I dropped almost all the events I have, only keeping Einherjar and maybe limbus sometimes. I told Ager that I will only attend Abyssea events with MLIA part time from now on. I dropped my Exodus pearl and planning to leave my Dynamis LS as well, not like I ever have time to do Dyna. I may quit my current Salvage static as well, since doing Salvage everyday just a bit too much. Ever since I started FFXI, I missed a lot of opportunity to explore my surroundings because of events everyday. Now it's time to do some other stuff I won't have time to do if I play FFXI like a second job.

So what I'm going to do? Time to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.