Sunday 21 September 2014

BLU!

Ever since last update WoE coins price dropped a lot, so I decided to finally unlock CDC and play with BLU again.

I haven't play BLU and gear it properly for nearly 1 year D: My gears are sooo 2013! I missed sooo many spells D:

One of the main reason is because unlocking empy WS was too expensive for me, and BLU is nearly unplayable without CDC after WS update. Further more, my COR almost always bring more to the pt in terms of pt output, so I'm mostly on COR 24/7.

Anyways, now that I can finally afford CDC thanks to dice price drop, time to play BLUUUU! 

So, what's my opinion about BLU atm?

In WoE BLU seems like a popular job, on my server at least. Mainly because ability to deal ranged dmg via dart. Against fodder= haste2+ melee, against NM with terrible AoE= dart.

In Incursion, it can parse surprisingly high v.s another top DD like SAM. Mainly because aoe erase attack down and slow= more dmg. Self buff haste2 after haste/march dispel= more dmg as well. Harden shell/cocoon means less turtle, and you do need a lot of turtle to stay alive in incursion.

Overall, I think this job isn't nearly as bad as everyone said IMO. Time to start drama if I don't get invite on BLU! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.