Saturday 8 September 2012

1/3!

If anyone been paying attention to that "Project Death Penalty" thing that existed since more than 2 years ago, the number of alexandrite I turned in recently finally broke 5 digit, to over 10k alex.

I have to admit, after my arma 99 done, I've been slacking in terms of gil farm. I'm fairly happy with arma lv 99 performance. Although I tried to look for a situation where DP would out perform arma, sadly I doubt there's any atm. It's really hard for DP to outperform Arma in legion and VW, due to Arma's permanent  20 AGI and 10 acc without needing aftermath, ODD with just 100 TP, access to WF and so on.

Thus I'm starting to lose interest in Mythic project. Sometimes I can't help but wonder if I just farm gil for other items such as T.abj body HQ, it's a bigger improvement over Mythic.

Mythic to me, it's nothing but a status item, something to show off, brag about, but have very little actual value.

I question myself, should I continue, over and over again.

But in the end, I always choose to continue.

I don't know why.

Maybe I'm just obsessed with it for no reason, maybe I just feel empty whenever I log on to FFXI if I don't have such a goal.

Maybe I made a dumb choice that majority of players won't make.

But I guess that's the way I am, not the 1st day or 2nd day thing.

Plenty of players started Mythic, and give up mid-way.

There's no turning back for me now, 1/3!

Let's see if I can finish it in 2013 if I still play FFXI for another year ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.